With the Atto®/Atto® Dark we made the almost impossible possible: This indicator is extremely small and spectacularly bright at the same time. Compact and illuminating power: With this combination the Atto®/Atto® Dark is a real sensation!
This is our most compact indicator ever. For comparison: The light surface of the Atto®/Atto® Dark would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! This consequent reduction offers completely new styling options for the motorcycle. In fact, the Atto®/Atto® Dark basically disappears on the motorcycle. This indicator will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The Atto®/Atto® Dark flashes with the intensity that has made the products of Kellermann legendary and the company over and over again a trendsetter in this segment. This indicator offers maximum illuminating power at minimal size, in short: sensationally small, spectacularly bright! We advise not to look for too long into the beam of this little power house.
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system of lenses and reflectors. This combination is possible thanks to the use of the well known Kellermann HighPower LED technology**, along with the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency technology.
The complete electronics of the Atto®/Atto® Dark are in the casing, this indicator can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
ECE-tested for front and rear
- sensationally small, spectacularly bright
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
- Measure: Length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- European design protection
> 1 pair Kellermann Atto Dark, LED mini indicator, tinted glass, front and rear on both sides <